Mod Ren'Py Onhold Ai voices for rick and morty another way home

ZeGamerYT

Oct 13, 2022
Overview:
Hi there, I've made a voice mod for the game! Why? Why not.
If there is interest, I could make the whole game.​

Updated: day 39-Beta
Game/Creator: Rick and Morty: Another Way Home [r3.9] [Night Mirror]/ Ferdafs
Modder: broken_division
Game Version: [r3.9] [Night Mirror]
Language: English

i'll do the whole game with these and then create the next voices
Featured Voices:
rick
morty
jessica
beth
jerry
summer

morticia (Mabel Pines)
voice missing -i'll have to train them
goldenfold
principal vagina
the devil
tricia
Reka
Nancy
Kiara

Unity
Kitty
Gazorpians
Planetina

Female.rick
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:-
For a small kickback:

What was this trained with? Could I help?

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
This mod surprised me.

I expected it to be little more than a proof-of-concept or similar, but it at this early stage it already semi-functional (For the early part of the game anyway). I pray you have the time and motivation to continue working on this.

Two questions;

Would sound files be helpful to you for the training that you mentioned? Also, will we see another release soon?
Thanks i appreciate it.
Sound files is not a big deal(when you can have the voice clean ((5.1 audio is amazing for this!)) i need ~10 minutes/character.
Right now my issue (apart from time) is to move from FakeYou to Mangio-RVC-Fork instead .i'll have to do everything from scratch as there is no API ,guides, tts etc.(RVC is more of a voice changer than text-to-speech)

Reactions: cooties69

Sommion

Apr 13, 2018
I created a IA Summer Smith in Sonsaku, i been traying to give her a good IA voice like the Summer you did in the Game but i cant

(You guys can edit her[In the 3 vertical points on the top right corner in "Edit details"], if i see is a good edit, i will aprove it)

PD:
I also did Morticia:
And Beth:

Last edited:
Reactions: broken_division

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
I created a IA Summer Smith in Sonsaku, i been traying to give her a good IA voice like the Summer you did in the Game but i cant

(You guys can edit her[In the 3 vertical points on the top right corner in "Edit details"], if i see is a good edit, i will aprove it)

PD:
I also did Morticia:
And Beth:
i see you need voice samples. , feel free to go to for text to speech, or rip it from the show.
''''
Voice samples should be from 5-15 seconds long.
''''

ClickyClown223

Jan 1, 2024
All these voices are from FakeYou, right? I was looking into potentially reworking a few of them since they have variables instead of names for characters. Also, I noticed that they added a "newer" version of Morty and Rick as well as some other characters (like Goldenfold). Would you be welcome to people packaging audio to better fit the character lines (if possible)?

Did you ever get around to working on this?

ClickyClown223

Jan 1, 2024
Is anyone else having the issue where the voice lines are using all of the names for a character? for example my game is saying all names for morty, bro, morty-morty instead of single name in each sentence. for Beth its, Beth, Mom, Mommy every time... super wierd.

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Is anyone else having the issue where the voice lines are using all of the names for a character? for example my game is saying all names for morty, bro, morty-morty instead of single name in each sentence. for Beth its, Beth, Mom, Mommy every time... super wierd.
that's behind the scenes , the dev + port maker did a great job ,i just fuck around :HideThePain:.
The variables are in the same text string as the character text, this makes sense to let the user pick whatever, but for the audio mod, I have to define them or skip them completely. You can take a look at my Python implementation (source code.zip).
My simple way of doing this was something like this: "dialogue = dialogue.replace('[mcs.jerry.name]', 'jerry')." before passing to the API, I have defined ~30 clearly there are more. I have yet to find some time to complete it, at least with the voices at hand. :HideThePain: .Feel free to experiment with this, (or anyone really)